ASC is a worldwide leading software provider in the field of recording, quality management, and analytics. For more than 50 years we have been giving new impetus to the market by developing cutting-edge cloud services and software solutions. Among our target groups are all companies that record their communication, especially contact centers, financial institutions, and public-safety organizations.
We are continuously expanding our team and are currently looking for a Service Engineer
(Helpdesk) for our team in Mexico.
We offer you the opportunity to work mainly remote
in a diversified environment with international customers and partners.
- Deploy, test, maintain ASC’s SW/HW/Cloud solutions and related systems for our customers in the USA, Canada and Mexico.
- Install and integrate ASC’s software applications and related systems with other communication/networking systems, to enable capture and analysis of voice, text, video, and other types of communications data.
- Provide partner and customer support (including installation support, general maintenance, problem resolution for ASC’s complete portfolio of hardware and software solutions.
- Train system administrators and business users to work with ASC’s applications.
- Receive and respond to incoming support requests/tickets via phone, web, and e-mail.
- Occasional travel to customer sites in Mexico, USA and Canada for installations, service response, and software maintenance.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer or equivalent
- Dedication to providing great customer support
- Foundational understanding of information technology
- Experience with incident management
- Willing to learn and adapt to new technology
- Ability to work independently on tight deadline
- Written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish
Salary plus commission or contactor compensation - Immediate availability
We look forward to working with the right person contributing to global growth.
If you enjoy challenging tasks, are passionate about their implementation and feel comfortable in an international environment, then apply now!