ASC is a worldwide leading software provider in the field of recording, quality management, and analytics. For more than 50 years we have been giving new impetus to the market by developing cutting-edge cloud services and software solutions. Among our target groups are all companies that record their communication, especially contact centers, financial institutions, and public-safety organizations.
We are continuously expanding our team and are currently looking for a Part-time Office Assistant
for our site in Holmdel, New Jersey, USA.
We offer you the opportunity to work mainly remote
in a diversified environment with international customers and partners.
- Assist with day-to-day operations
- Receive, record, and process purchase orders
- Communicate directly with customers and partners and provide order status updates
- Document customer accounts and activities in CRM
- Assist in the planning of team meetings, exhibitions, and events
- Support marketing communication and campaigns
- Perform other administrative functions and job-related duties as assigned
- Work closely with teams in ASC’s global organization
- Approximately 20 hours per week
- Bachelor's Degree
- Office or clerical experience with excellent office assistant skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently, handle multiple tasks, work under pressure, prioritize workload and make independent decisions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Marketing experience
- Proactive and team player with a high level of dedication
We look forward to working with the right person contributing to global growth.
If you enjoy challenging tasks, are passionate about their implementation and feel comfortable in an international environment, then apply now!
Contact: email@example.com Phone +1 (848) 229-3386